Managed Funds, Australia
- Managed funds under management fell $231.7b (-5.9%) in March.
- Consolidated assets of managed funds institutions fell $161.5b (-5.2%).
- Cross invested assets fell $78.0b (-13.6%) to $495.7b.
- Unconsolidated assets fell $239.5b (-6.5%) to $3,469.2b.
Household Expenditure Survey, Australia: Summary of Results
- Average weekly household spending on goods and services was $1,425.
- Household spending on goods and services increased by 15% since 2009-10.
- Average weekly spending on goods and services was highest in the Northern Territory and Australian Capital Territory and lowest in Tasmania and South Australia.