Business Indicators, Business Impacts of COVID-19
- Two thirds of businesses report a decrease in revenue compared to last year.
- Almost 1 in 3 of those businesses report revenue decreased by 50% or more.
- 3 in 4 businesses continue to trade with modifications.
- 3 in 5 businesses sought advice about operating in COVID-19 conditions.
Business Indicators, Australia
- The seasonally adjusted estimate for manufacturing sales of goods and services rose 2.2%.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate for inventories fell 1.2%.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate for company gross operating profits rose 1.1%.
- The seasonally adjusted estimate for wages and salaries remained relatively unchanged.
Private New Capital Expenditure and Expected Expenditure, Australia
- Total new capital expenditure fell by -1.6% in the March quarter 2020.
- Buildings and structures fell by -1.1% in the March quarter 2020.
- Equipment, plant and machinery fell by -2.3% in the March quarter 2020.